Diabetes is one of the most common diseases and is currently affecting nearly 18
million Americans. By far, the most heavily affected group is the elderly.
In fact, almost a quarter of the population over the age of 60 suffers from diabetes.
In lieu of these startling statistics, DiabeticSeniors.com was formed to help
bring information and advice to our nation’s nearly 12.2 million elderly diabetes
patients. Our team is committed to bringing you the most up-to-date information
about a variety of topics pertinent to diabetics including:
- Diabetic Supplies – Learn about the different products that can
help to manage your diabetes
- Medical Coverage – Read the ins and outs of Medicare and diabetes
- Causes & Types – Find out how to better understand your disease
- Diagnosis – Learn how to recognize the disease in yourself and
- Complications & Management – Understand what could go wrong
and how to prevent any complications from occurring
- Diabetic News – Read up-to-date information concerning diabetes
developments around the world
- Diabetic Lifestyle – Check out simple changes that can be made
to your diet and exercise habits to live a happier, healthier life with diabetes
Ultimately at DiabeticSeniors.com, we want to help you live the best life possible
with diabetes. We cover everything from lifestyle changes to specifics about the
disease to help lead you to better health. And unlike other sites dedicated
to diabetes, our information is targeted to those patients who are 60 or older.
This allows us to focus on the issues that are most important to you. Our team of
experts is dedicated to building a site where you can find all of the best information
available concerning every aspect of diabetes.
Being diagnosed with diabetes doesn’t mean your life is over. Let DiabeticSeniors.com
show you the path to a healthier, happier you.